Restaurant Poettgen is located in Cologne since 1907 and offers you traditional German cuisine. Somtimes there are influences from Ireland, French or American cuisine.
Our menu is also available in English. Feel free to ask our service staff for an English menu as well as vine or other alcoholic beverages. At Restaurant Poettgen we offer you (besides „Koelsch“) a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
– Thursday: Schnitzel
– Easter 2016: menu with lamb
– From the end of April 2016: Fresh asparagus
– In warm weather: open beer garden
– Every first Saturday of the month: Sauerkraut plate
– Every third Saturday of the month: Sauerbraten
– From November: Martinsgans (in advance)
– In December: Christmas and New Year menus